Industry Painting specializes in techniques and services that protect the facilities of our industrial and commercial clients. We offer electrostatic spray-painter contractor operations to increase the durability and longevity of our clients’ metal surfaces.
Benefits of Electrostatic Spray Painting
- Quick Completions: Electrostatic spray-painting services have swift turnaround times. A coat of electrostatic paint can dry overnight, allowing industrial facilities to resume their standard operations on the following day. In addition, electrostatic sprayed coats of paint do not require follow-up tasks or multiple coats of paint.
- High Transfer Rates: Electrostatic spray painting has a transfer rate of 98%; only 2% of the used paint is wasted. This high efficiently reduces the costs of the paint job as well as reducing the health risks to the painters and the end-clients.
- High-Quality Finishes: Paint applied via electrostatic spray forms strong bonds to metal surfaces, leading to a durable, non-porous paint job that grants incredible resistance to damage from disinfectants, cleaning solutions, fungi, and bacteria. These properties also make electrostatic spray-painting services a suitable choice for industrial facilities that rely on a sanitary, hygienic environment.
- Durability: In addition to their resistances to cleaning products, fungi, and bacteria, electrostatic spray-painted coats protect metal surfaces from corrosion, varying temperatures, and other factors that may contribute to an environmentally hostile work environment. These protections extend the operational life of the painted metal.
- Reduced Costs: The combination of the increased durability and the low prices associated with electrostatic spray-painting services give clients both short-term and long-term savings.